Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Hello everyone!


Let me start off with wishing everyone who is celebrating (who I believe to be just the United States and Canada but if I am wrong, feel free to correct me!) a happy, safe, fun Labor Day!


I also want to mention that I am very sorry for not being around much this week, I started school two weeks ago and now work two jobs instead of one, so I have been busy.  I am working on managing my time with this so I can post here regularly as I usually do.

This past weekend was a busy one.   I spent a lot of time outdoors and on my feet, even bought some new workout gear!

I bought 2 pairs of compression capris and yoga capris (similar to the kind Tracy Anderson wears) from Old Navy (In a size XXL sadly, but that will change one day.  It has to.)




My new pants~


I also took a walk in the forest both yesterday and today for about an hour.  Doesn't sound like much but my legs and feet are aching.  According to My Fitness Pal, I burn about 400 calories per hour walking.  Not sure if that's really true or not. 

Also, I have a goal for September. My goal now that Labor Day weekend (another pig-out weekend like Memorial Day and Independence Day) is over, back to business. 

My goal is to do the Tracy Anderson Method for Beginners every day, not counting reps, just doing my best every day until it gets easy. No ankle weights yet for the cardio (that's hard enough without them right now!) and following an unprocessed diet. (As much as I can, at least!) but those will come eventually. I hope. 

I also am waiting for my Precision Toning DVD to arrive so I can review it for you guys!


How was your Labor Day?  


No comments:

Post a Comment