Friday, September 16, 2011

Ankle update and a huge item on my wish list

Hello everyone!


I haven't been working out like I'd have liked, a lot is going on in my personal life, really stressed and time crunched. (Raising a puppy is a big one on this list!)

My ankle is also on the mend- I can walk and stuff on it without pain, the pain mostly comes with rainy weather.

Lately I have been looking into rebounder workouts again. Like this:







I do have a rebounder but as I discovered earlier this year when I tried to use it, it's sort of loud and squeaky and I am paranoid that the thing will bust under my weight.  It has a weight limit of 300 pounds but I still don't trust it too much.

That said I want to start saving up for a ReboundAIR.


www.reboundair.com

These are expensive, about 300-400 dollars, however they have a lifetime warranty, as well as lifetime wear and tear coverage. Meaning- I break a spring, my mat starts to wear out, I get a replacement.  Also their quarter-fold rebounders hold up to 400 pounds.

I probably will start rebounding just doing a simple bounce for a while to strengthen up, then move on to the dancey moves. 

Also I really really REALLY need to start cleaning up my diet and going back to being a low carb vegetarian.  That was helping me a LOT. 

Have a great weekend guys, get your workouts in for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment