Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dieting has begun!

Hello everyone!

While I am still waiting to get my workout space set up, I did start changing my eating habits again yesterday.  I am trying to eat healthy and avoid fake sugars (my weakness). I figure since 90% of weight loss is diet, I might as well get started on that part while I wait.

I took my weight (not my measurements yet)- on 9/27, I weighed 289.4 lb.

Here's what I had yesterday-

Breakfast-

A sandwich consisting of 2 slices of toast, an egg, some lettuce and a little smidge of mayo.
A cup of green tea
 
Lunch- 

Slim fast shake (I know, no good but I was rushing out the door)

Snacks-

1 apple
1 bottle of Lipton Pureleaf Green Tea with Honey
2 bottles of SoBe Lean green tea (sweetened with Stevia)

Dinner-

6 ounces of deli roast beef
Lettuce


Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have my workout area set up so that I can start getting on that ball too!
Also- I just got an email that  my first 90 day round of Abcentric continuity shipped! I'm behind, yes, but can't wait to give it a watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment