Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tracy Anderson Precision Toning

Hello everyone!


First off, I am very excited because my new DVD - The Method For Beginners is out for delivery as I type this blog.  I am definitely going to try it and watch it today!  (Stalking the mailman right now, haha)

Also, as a (late) birthday present, I am getting her new soon-to-be released DVD- Precision Toning.


What is it?  According to the packaging, it is four complete workouts. The information that Amazon has (not very much at this point because this DVD will not be out until September 3)

This workout is for all skill levels and will help you learn the basics of the Tracy Anderson Method. Designed to tone, strengthen and engage every
muscle, this is a workout for your entire body. Precision Toning by Tracy Anderson focuses on empowering the smaller accessory muscles as they strengthen and support the large muscle throughout the body.

There is a clip from the video!



I speculate that this is more of like, a 15 minute workout to do when you do not have a lot of time for a full workout but want to do at least something.  

Are any of you going to get this DVD?  What do you think about the potential of having little quickie workouts that still get everything in less time?


To pre order Precision Toning, click here

2 comments:

  1. I was surprised how intense this dvd was, especially coming after the Beginner's DVD! My legs so sooooore all week. After beginner's dvd, I found teen meta to be a great next transitional stuff. I love that Tracy has been putting out so much new material lately. Hope you enjoy your DVD's, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try my new "Method For Beginners" dvd tomorrow -- I am debating if Tracy Anderson or Essentrics is the best workout for me right now, as I am just getting back into working out. I even bought a rebounder to try Tracy's cardio. Very excited!

    ReplyDelete