Friday, July 6, 2012

What my eating has been like

Hello everyone!


I have been keeping quiet about my eating lately because I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to keep it up, if it was something I'd feel good on, etc.


As you can see from my previous post I seem to be doing just fine!


My food for the last week seems sparse, but the recent heat wave has made me lose a lot of my appetite.


Breakfast:


Usually blueberries blended with almond milk, and a small handful of walnuts.


Lunch:


Salad (usually spinach or spring mix) with some chicken breast and some balsamic vinaigrette


Dinner: Same as lunch usually.


As I said it looks like not a lot, but I don't feel that hungry during the day.  The good part is that I no longer crave carbs. :D  


Actually when I am offered carbs, I vehemently refuse them. (Politely, of course)


When the weather cools down and my appetite allows, I will eat more. Also I WOULD like a little cake on my birthday this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment