Thursday, April 19, 2012

An apple a day...

Hello everyone!




As you can guess by the title, I am going to make a positive step in my diet- eat one apple a day for breakfast.


I went to the Korean grocery store with the intention on buying a few apples, and happened to come across boxes of about 14 big, juicy looking, organic Fuji apples (my favorite).  And they were on sale. Always a plus.


I am not a big eater in the morning, so while it sounds paltry, it fills me up for a while.  I actually find that when I eat right, I find myself eating very little without being hungry. It concerns people but I honestly feel great when I eat healthy even if it's not very large portions. You do not need to be stuffed like a turkey to get enough food. You will know when you've had enough. If you are not genuinely hungry for dinner because you had a clean, wholesome lunch and breakfast, that is OKAY. You are not starving. You would feel it if you were. Now on the other hand if you feel lightheaded, dizzy, by all means- EAT!




It's time for bed now, looking forward to that breakfast apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment