Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feeling Hopeful

Hello everyone!

Much apologies from the lack of posting lately.  

I am once again getting back on the horse tomorrow.  I have really good news, and that is I found my Hipcentric DVDs.  I am going to do this right, the way I was told to. Hipcentric first, then Abcentric after I've toughened up.

I'm just about done clearing away my workout space for this, I even bought some food (going to go mostly vegetarian to detox myself a little) and I have some cooking to do this evening.

So, new measurements and such tonight, I will likely have to get up early in the morning and work out because it will not be so hot.  It's already getting very hot outside and during the summer, that is my number one excuse NOT to work out.  Because it's hot and disgusting outside. (NO air conditioner inside. Boo!)

I willpost tomorrow and share how everything went! It shouldn't be too bad, only 10 minutes of DC and Meta Level 1.  Easy peasy, right?


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment