Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tracy Anderson on XBOX One

Hello everyone!


I mentioned before in a previous post about Tracy Anderson being on the XBOX Fitness that's on the XBOB One, but at the time I did not know too much about it.

Now, people have been uploading videos of the workouts.  And I have to say I am impressed.

From what I can see, she has both Metamorphosis on the system and her own workouts that seem to be developed just for the system.

It seems to be set up in sequences (Transform 1 2 and 3 just like Metamorphosis) with 3 sub levels (Example: Transform 1, level 1, 2, 3)

Here are some of the videos I have seen (I can't list them all, there are a lot, and the purpose of this is to show examples)


Transform (Muscular Structure)






Cardio




As you can see, you do not need a lot of space for these workouts. I am not sure if you will be needing weights for them.

Another thing I have noticed: I would not recommend these for people who have knee problems as the cardio is VERY high impact with a lot of jumping.

I still do not own this, I do not have the means right now to get the XBOX One (I have a 360 with Kinect but college is expensive) 

Have any of you tried these?  Do you know anything about these that I have not mentioned? Any corrections? Please let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment