Friday, March 1, 2013

Turbo Fire Prep Schedule Day 5/63

Hello everyone!


Five days! I stuck with it for five days so far. 

Also I am noticing little changes in my body, at least from a visual point of view.  From a scale point of view I am trying really hard to not let it bother me too much considering what I am doing exercise wise.


My weight went down after the first day, then on a steady upclimb for the next couple days, and today back on the way down.  I hate to say it but it is very discouraging.

However, considering that I am doing a very intense program, and that I have been sore as hell all week, this is sort of expected.  When muscles hurt, they hold on to water.  When they do that, the scale goes up.  The looking thinner part (in my arms and my face a bit) is what is keeping me going at it.

Today's diet- Not as healthy as the other days. 

I was out running errands most of the day and that included grocery shopping, haha.


Breakfast:

6 inches of a Spicy Italian sub from Subway:  650 calories

Lunch:

6 inches of a Spicy Italian sub from Subway (the other half of the sandwich) 650 calories
About 4 ounces of gyro meat (stole from my friend) 340 calories


Total calories today: (so far) 1640


I am pretty full still so I MAY skip dinner.  If I end up eating then I will post it later. 


Today was Fire 45 EZ.  It's not "EZ".  I don't know why they call it that other than the fact that there's probably less fire drills in it.  30 was tough, 45 was tougher and I am tired and sore. 

Also from last night's Tone 30, I am a little sore from that now today.  


Another thing that has been keeping me sore lately is all the snow we've been getting, and all the snow shoveling I've been doing.

So, if you want to burn some calories off, and you have snow, get shoveling! Your waistline and your driveway will thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment