Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 2?

Hello everyone!




Short post today- Today was SUPPOSED to be my 2nd day of bootcamp, with 25 reps and everything. Sadly, I only got part of it done and I feel bad about it.  Where I live, we got hit with a snowstorm, and I ended up having to shovel all of my sidewalks several times, among other things that just got in the way.


I was only able to work my right leg with Tracy and I feel guilty about it. So, what was going to be day 3 I am just going to start over. Then, when I start meta, I start right on a Monday if all goes well. I did, at least, eat properly.


Breakfast- eggs and blackberries
Lunch- Think thin bar (I was really busy)
Snack- celery and hummus (yum!) and a half can of diet coke (bad, I know)
Dinner- Korean pork barbecue (only a little) making little sandwiches out of it with lettuce leaves




So, I am just going to do day 1 over too. I think I could have done more with the cardio also.  I am starting to think I am a moderate beginner as opposed to an absolute beginner. So, we'll see!




I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment