Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Metamorphosis Day 7

Hello everyone!

After the past less-than-stellar weekend, I am happy to say I am back on track!

I did my MS (25 reps, may up to 30 on day 8) and 30 minutes cardio. I also kept to the metamorphosis diet for week 2-

Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, 1 cup vanilla almond milk blended with 1 cup of blueberries (I didn't blend them today, I just mixed it and ate it like it was a bowl of cereal)

Lunch: Lemon Cream Pie Think Thin bar- They do taste a TINY bit artificial but they are nice and moist, (much better than brownie crunch or crunchy peanut butter) and I love lemon so it works out.

Dinner: Grilled tofu with a handful of chopped bell peppers

Doesn't sound like much but I didn't feel too hungry throughout the day. I also drank about 80 ounces of water. The plus side is this week I have protein at every meal, different than last week (which could also explain why I am not that hungry)

Back on the subject of cardio- being obese, I actually have heard from someone that I should be doing 300 minutes of cardio a week to really burn off the fat. That equates to 50 minutes a day, 6 days a week. I think I will give 50 minutes a try starting day 8. That includes the Metamorphosis cardio and both combinations of the book DVD. It all depends on how my body feels. If I feel dead after 30 minutes, then I will end at that. If not, then 40, etc.

Have a wonderful day and get your workout done!

No comments:

Post a Comment